May 20, 2010

Bring the Drama, Mama

Llama Llama Red Pajama
 
To storytime!  If you don't turn the heads of everyone in the room while you are reading, you are missing out.  And I don't just mean loud.  I mean get yourself in character and really relate to the story as if it were jumping off the pages! 
Llama Llama Misses Mama
Hubby's nickname is 'The Llama'.  He's wise and all knowing.  So when I saw the book, Llama Llama Red Pajama I thought, "Neat!  A llama book for our little Llama, PDub!"  What I got, though, was a wonderful readaloud that his mama could read with drama.  Boy, did he love that!  And so did everyone else who read it or heard it.
Llama Llama Mad at Mama
Happily, Anna Dewdney has continued this series of Llama dramas that every little toddler and preschooler and parents thereof can enjoy.
So, ready, set,

ACTION!

Break a leg,
~Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment