April 10, 2012

I Give Up

I thought life had slowed down enough to allow me to catch up here on all that had been going on in March.  Wrong! It's moving just as fast, if not faster, than ever.  So...to make a long story short...that bug that Mama Cat and Baby Bird had?  Well, it landed Mama Cat in the ER at our local hospital running a scary high fever, and she and Papallama would spend the next week sleeping away the days with the virus while Baby Bird and I explored the nooks and crannies that a new crawler so easily finds.  Because she was here longer than expected, she and Jaybird decided that he would join her here for the weekend to attend a cousin's wedding.  That wedding, which I directed (pat on my back), was beautiful with a funtastic reception.

Spring forward to April and Grammy started a makeover of a dining room, supposed to be living room combo.  I have used the living room space as an office for a while now.  We hired a painter for the first time in our married life.  We're just too busy to accomplish all of the projects we want to do right now on our own.  I'll post a picture (maybe) when it's all done. 

And now, we are off for another grand adventure! 

~California! Here we come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment